We pride ourselves on our motto "Imagination is everything"
CHANGE LOGS // check out our latest change logs
OUR PHILOSOPHY // real thoughts about role-playing and beyond
City Life RPG 3 mod is an online role-playing game (RPG) built on the armed assault 3 engine offering an online community for you to enjoy for the past 11 years.
What sets us aside from other RPG missions is custom made add-ons built around our own code.
Our systems are built by a dedicated development team over a long period of time making it one of the longest running mods in the bohemia interactive series (OFP,ARMA,ARMA2,ARMA2OA,ARMA3).
We rely heavily on the feedback of our players.
OUR REQUIREMENTS // To play in our community you need
Must have Armed Assault 3 + APEX (Legit Copy ' We shall check!)
Must have and be on TeamSpeak 3 whilst playing City Life
Must have a working microphone
Must be aged 14 or over to play
Must be able to speak and understand English (At a basic level)
Must be a member of our forum
Mentioned above are our bare requirements for playing on City Life RPG
HOW TO JOIN THE COMMUNITY // the sign-up process
The sign-up process to join our server may be a little different to other communities as we like to keep the process streamlined with the focus on a clean player base.
So in this section, we will give you a step by step of the process.
1. Check that you have a valid steam account (No VAC bans less than 365 days) with ArmA 3 and APEX.
2. Click Here to create an account on our forums.
3. Validate your email and then post an Interview request. While you wait why not read the rules again here
4. Once a validation admin has validated your account you need to follow the how to install instructions.
5. You should now be on ts waiting for your induction interview. This is where you will be tested on the rules and given information that will help you along the way.
SPECIAL OFFERS // Check out our best promotions
Donations are used to keep the server running for the last 11 years if you would like to show some support here is some codes you can use.